Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Four Hour work week

I have just started reading Timothy Ferris's book the 4 Hour work week and It is fricken amazing. The guy basically has a Spartans dedication to de-cluttering his life and tweaking and modifying all his life admin so that he spends a tiny amount of quality time on his work/business projects whilst yielding the maximum results. I am only part of the way through the book but I am already a rabid proponent of his school of thought. His blog is awesome as well with tips on everything from auto responders, streamlining his breakfast processes to optimising his workout and diet to deliver the highest possible yields. I'm probably in the first flushes of a man crush, but I think Tim is a definite thought leader in terms of lifestyle optimisation and anyone who advocates chasing down life experiences that make you feel alive on a molecular level throughout life as opposed to waiting for retirement is freaking awesome in my books. I will keep you posted on all gains made to my lifestyle by following Tim's tips - Who knows I may outsource the gathering and construction of content of this blog to a verbose, surfing mad, virtual assistant who appreciates a nice bass line and drum pattern ;)

This post has been partially created by DJ Patife whose myspace page I have been checking out listening to which has some very nice smooth Brazilian beats.

Well I'm going for swim. Check ya later.

No comments: