Sunday, July 6, 2008

10 excuses for not updating your blog

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find following a series of lame excuses for why this digital scratch pad has been a barren wasteland of content recently:

  1. The surf has been good
  2. I have been surfing a lot ;)
  3. I have started a new exercise regime to try and balance my creaky body and improve myself thanks to Levity Health
    (spot of link love)
  4. I have been an inhabitant of the procrastination nation
  5. I have half started writing things but then destroyed my ideas with a salvo of excoriating self doubt and moody lazyness
  6. I'm sometimes flighty and prone to sporadic fickle attention spans
  7. I've been trying to help my beautiful beyonce plan our wedding
  8. I've been creating crap lists but not publishing them
  9. I've been planning a last minute trip to Hawaii courtesy of my good friend Kev (AKA the gooch) - (more on this topic to come I imagine).
  10. All of the above
Yours Sincerely the owner of this Blog

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi! Number 11: Blogging is sometimes like getting blood out of a stone!

Take Care,
Peter